Friday, June 3, 2011

The Weekend




No more Winword, Excel or Outlook. No more wading past smoke breaks or Starbucks lines.

No more listening to the rhythm of $550 calfskin oxfords kissing 50th, singing of confidence and client meetings.

No more Brioni wool, Ralph Lauren cotton and Brooks Brother's bow-ties. No hand bags, man bags and briefcases.

No more New York Times or breaking news. No more waves of capitalism pouring up the subway stairs to the entrances of an every-other-week paycheck.

Monday's the next deadline. Sunday's the next suit. And tomorrow looks like it will be a beautiful day.

I do have to work, but it won't be in the midtown high-rise. I'm needed at some special events.

Tomorrow I have to wake up early. I'll post more of my weekend with Ariel then.

Enjoy yours.

1 comment:

  1. Ralph Lauren cotton is the best thing to happen to America. Don't be hatin'.

    ReplyDelete